You can request a password reset email from the login page:
- Move your cursor to the top right of Udemy's homepage, then click on Login
- Click Forgot Password
- Enter your email and click the I'm not a robot box
- Select the correct images and then click VERIFY
- Next, click on Reset Password
If you do not receive the password reset message within an hour, please check your spam folder. Also, please be sure the [email protected] email is added to your safe sender list. For information on how to do this, please click here.
You can change your password at any time in your Account settings.
- Log in to your account
- Move your cursor to the top right of Udemy's homepage and click on your name
- Click Account on the left hand side of the page
- Enter your current password, your new password, re-type your new password, then click on Change Password.