You can request a reset password email from the login page:
- Move your cursor to the top right of Udemy's homepage, then click on Login
- Click Forgot Password
- Enter your email and click the I'm not a robot box
- Select the correct images and then click VERIFY
- Next, click on Reset Password
If you do not receive the password reset message within an hour, please check your spam folder. Also, please be sure the firstname.lastname@example.org email is added to your safe sender list. For information on how to do this, please click here.
You can change your password at any time in your Account settings.
- Log in to your account
- Move your cursor to your profile image at the top right of the page
- Click Account in the dropdown menu
- Enter your current password, your new password, re-type your new password, then click on Change Password.