This article explains how you can change the password for your Udemy account, and request a reset password email if you have forgotten it.
How to reset your password
If you can’t remember the password for your Udemy account, you can request a reset password email from the login page:
- Move your cursor to the top right of Udemy's homepage, then click on Login
- Click Forgot Password
- Enter your email and click the I'm not a robot box
- Select the correct images and then click VERIFY
- Next, click on Reset Password
- Check your inbox for the reset password email and complete the steps to change your password
Can’t find the reset password email?
If you do not receive the password reset message within an hour, please check your spam folder. Also, please be sure the firstname.lastname@example.org email is added to your safe sender list.
How to change your account’s password
You can change your password at any time by doing the following:
- Log in to your account
- Move your cursor to the top right of Udemy's homepage and click on your name
- Click Account on the left hand side of the page
Enter your current password, your new password, re-type your new password, then click on Change Password.
Did you sign up for Udemy using the Apple, Facebook or Google option?
When you sign up using the Apple, Google or Facebook option, no password is created for your Udemy account. If you wish to create a password for your Udemy account and log in with the same email address that’s registered with Apple, Google or Facebook moving forward, please follow the steps outlined above to reset your password.
You can access the email address that is registered for your Udemy account in your Account settings.