This article explains how you can sign up with Udemy using our mobile app and begin your learning experience today.
- Using a desktop or laptop browser? Review how to sign up and log in with Udemy on a browser.
- Are you unable to log in? Learn how to troubleshoot log in issues.
Note: If you’re a Udemy Business learner, steps on how to join or sign in to your account are available in the Udemy Business Help Center.
Sign up with an email and password
- Tap Create an Account and then Sign up with email.
- Enter your name, your email address and a unique password.
- Select whether you wish to receive promotional emails and recommendations from Udemy.
- Tap Create an Account.
Log in with an email and password
- Tap Sign in with email.
- Enter the credentials you used to sign up.
- Tap Sign in.
Sign up with Facebook or Google
- Tap Create an Account.
- Next, tap either the Google or Facebook sign up icon.
- Follow the prompts to complete the sign up process.
Log in with Facebook or Google
- Tap Sign in with Facebook or Sign in with Google
- Follow the prompts to complete the sign in process.
Please note: when you sign up using the Google or Facebook option, no password is created for your Udemy account. If you wish to create a password for your Udemy account, and log in with the same email address that’s registered with Google or Facebook moving forward, please follow the steps outlined in this article.
Sign up with Apple
1. Tap Create an Account and then Sign up with Apple
2. Follow the prompts to complete the sign up process. You will be asked if you wish to share the email address that’s registered to your Apple ID with Udemy. If you wish to hide that email address, however, you can choose to have Apple generate a unique, private email address.
Messages sent to this address will be forwarded to your personal email address by a private email service. You can read or respond to these emails moving forward and still keep your personal address private. For more info, please check out the Apple support site.
Sign in with Apple
- Tap Sign in with Apple
Please note: if you wish to create a password for your Udemy account, and log in with the email address that you used to register moving forward, please follow the steps outlined in this article. You can access the email address that is registered for your account in your Account settings.
How to log out of your Udemy account
- Tap Account at the bottom right.
- Tap Sign out.